Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/2012

Alright I know I keep missing days. However, school has just begun and yesterday I was at school from 9-6 and on my little breaks I had at school I was either breathing, or trying to find a way to add classes that I need, or cursing to an online site about how horrible our school has become. Anywho, yesterday we'll just say was all according to plan, diet wise, and even got a rep workout in, each set 30 reps and 60 seconds long, 6 sets each body part again. Totally sucked absolutely. However, it is paving the way for the rest of the diet.

The rest of the diet;
so for the next two days after the depletion workouts, you can either take the days off, or optimize the bodies ability to mobilize and utilize fat at an accelerated rate by doing some type of low intensity extended cardio, such as walking on an incline for 30-60 minutes. Then on the 3rd day, or technically the 5th day, mid day you want to do a tension workout, or a workout that will stimulate the muscles enough to increase carb storage in the muscles, so it will be less reps and more weight with only a couple of sets, more details later. Then you will begin the fun part of the diet. I would go into all this technical details but truthfully i don't think i have the time right now, so if you really want to know just let me know and I can give you details and help you out. However, you will be eating anywhere from 500-1200 grams of carbs depending on your body size, yes that is grams. 2000-4800 calories worth of carbs along with under 50 grams of fat over the next 24 hrs. This will allow your body to fully if not overcompensate your muscles with carb stores, priming your body for the next diet, which will be technically the 7th day, day 6 you will be eating the carbs, this is pretty awesome however, can be quite daunting. Then on day 7 you will do your strength workout, very heavy weight and very low reps to maximize muscular growth and increase your strength. and that will be the end of the diet.

So for me this is a very exciting time, however, I will extend this a bit further and do the refeed on sunday or so, where I can actually take the time and enjoy all these carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment