Saturday, January 28, 2012

Swiss Cheese

Ok so my blogging has been like swiss cheese lately, so Ill give an update of what Ive been up to;

1. My diet has been pretty much the same, almost to the exact foods except, due to the low calories and low carbs and depletion workouts, I have been having crazy food cravings (crazy as in very strong and often). So the other day I whipped up some zucchini and mushrooms and steak, Ill have to write down the recipe next time I make it because they were bomb! (usually i can save half of my meal, not this time). Anyways, been on the same diet except for switching up the vegetables.

2. Haven't been doing much in the gym aside from 30-40 minutes of cardio maybe once or twice and lots of stretching, REMEMBER stretching will save you from a lot of pain later down the road trust me. Also treat stretching like exercise 3 sets of 30 seconds on each stretch. or for the more dedicated individuals for 60 seconds and still 3 sets.

3. School I have been increasing the rate at which I am balding (ok maybe stress making you bald is an old wives tale) but Im stressed nonetheless. However my stress is subsiding because there isn't anything else I can do other than what I already have this week so I can just put it aside and whatever happens, happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment