Sunday, January 22, 2012

Final Day

So there was no update, kinda got a little busy with everything. Needless to say the diet finished and I went out drinking last night and the diet definitely got out of control, regardless I woke up this morning looking leaner than I had all week, which is probably due to a few factors.
1. Alcohol is an actual diuretic, unlike coffee, (study showed that caffeine doesn't make you pee out more than you normally would.)
2. Didn't really eat much in the morning or afternoon
3.had carbs

1 & 3. So the alcohol and carbs likely got rid of any subcutaneous water that was still residing from the likely phenomenon i explain when I saw a weight gain in day 3 or 4. Don't take this out of context either. Drinking has excess calories so its not good for weight loss. Also don't go out and buy a huge load of bread either just because I said I ate carbs and woke up leaner. This effect really will only happen when you are on a sustained low or no carb diet, or on DNP but thats a whole other subject.
2. Well, if you can't guess why this would help after reading through my blog, I'm sorry.

anyways the diet is over, however yesterday was my mothers bday so tonight we are celebrating it at, yep you guess it, Olive garden. Reading this you guys probably think I really like this place or something. Well after a week of no carbs, unlimited breadsticks sounds like something you would find in heaven, along with bottomless mimosa's.
However, monday Will start another diet, however it is going to be a low carb diet, not a no carb, just low, depending on how much i can exercise i may make it a no carb diet, and walk you through a carb de loading and carb 'super compensation' diet. Also monday is the start of school, so my ramblings may get a little more technical just to 1. help me study (since I'm an Exercise Physiology major) 2. show off my newly learned knowledge.
Anyways,
hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment